Written on the February 11, 2017 by Debbie PriestThis tutorial was written in PSP X but can be done in any version. This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP. Any resemblance is purely coincidental. My tutorials are only meant as a guide.
Font of Choice.
PTU Fabulous Scrap Kit "Love Blooms" by Designz By Shelly. You can get it Here
Tube of your choice - I am using the Fantastic artwork of ©Verymany. You need a license to use this tube, please do not use this tube without a proper license.
You can get it Here
Mask: WSL_84 by Wee at Weescotslass Creations. You can get it Here
Plugins: Xero Porcelain
Eye Candy 3.1 Glow
Drop Shadow throughout is 1, 1, 50, 4.00 Black.
On to the Tut!!
* Open up a New Image 700 x 700. You can resize later. Flood fill white.
* Copy and paste paper 22. Layers, load mask from disk. Apply WSL_Mask 84. Layers, merge group. Duplicate, merge down.
* Copy and paste tube, mirror. Resize to your liking. Drop shadow. Adjust sharpness, sharpen.
* Copy and paste elements of choice. DS all. I used:
* Add any other elements you wish anywhere along the way.
* Close out the background and mask layers, merge visible. Keep closed. Rezize 96%.
* Effects, plugins, xero, porcelain 50, 80, 128. Ok.
* Adjust sharpness, sharpen.
* Crop if desired.
* Resize all layers checked to 700 x 700 or desired size.
I always resize before adding the copyright. It makes the copyright clearer.
* Add your name, copyright info., proper license # (if needed), and watermark.
* Merge visible and save as PNG file.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.