Written on the April 29, 2017 by Debbie Priest
This tutorial was written in PSP X but can be done in any version. This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.
My tutorials are only meant as a guide.
Font of Choice.
FTU Fabulous Scrap Kit "Spring Is" by Lori's PSP Graphics. It is made Exclusively for The Creative Chick's Forum. If you are a member you can get it there, otherwise you will need to join and be an active member. The Creative Chicks Forum is Here
Please check out Lori's Blog for a large assortment of masks. She also has a few kits Here
Tube of your choice - I am using the Fantastic artwork of ©Verymany. You need a license to use this tube, please do not use this tube without a proper license.
You can get it Here
You can get it Here
Mask: WSL_84 by Wee at Weescotslass Creations. You can get it Here
Plugins: Xero Porcelain
Eye Candy 3.1 Glow
Drop Shadow throughout is 1, 1, 50, 4.00 Black.
On to the Tut!!
* Open up a New Image 700 x 700. You can resize later. Flood fill white.
* Copy and paste paper 20. Apply WSL_84 mask. Duplicate, merge down. Duplicate, mirror, merge down.
* Copy and Paste Flower frame. Using Magic wand, modify, expand by 15. Copy and paste paper 3, Place tube where you want it, invert, delete, select none. Change blend mode to Luminance(L). Move under frame layer.
* Copy and paste tube. Resize to your liking. Drop shadow. Adjust sharpness, sharpen.
* Copy and paste elements of choice. DS all.
Element: Purple flowers, duplicate, mirror, merge down
Element: Grass, duplicate, mirror, merge down.
Element: Teddy Bear
Copy and paste tube.
Element: Kittens in a basket
Element: Spring Word Art 2.
Element: Fence 2. Drag to above mask layer, to the left.
* Add any other elements you wish anywhere along the way.
* Close out the background and mask layers, merge visible. Keep closed. Resize 96%.
* Effects, plugins, xero, porcelain 50, 80, 128. Ok.
* Adjust sharpness, sharpen.
* Crop if desired.
* Resize all layers checked to 700 x 700 or desired size. I always resize before adding the copyright. It makes the copyright clearer.
* Add your name, copyright info., proper license # (if needed), and watermark.
* Merge visible and save as PNG file.
I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.