Written on April 24, 2017 by Debbie Priest
This tutorial was written in PSP X but can be done in any version. This was written assuming you have working knowledge of PSP. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.
My tutorials are only meant as a guide.
Font of Choice.
PTU Fabulous Scrap Kit "Lingerie Bunny" by Kizzed By Kelz. You can get it Here
Tube of your choice - I am using the Fantastic artwork of ©Andy Cooper. You need a license to use this tube, please do not use this tube without a proper license.
You can get it Here
Mask: WSL_84 by Wee at Weescotslass Creations. You can get it Here
Plugins: Xero Soft Mood
Drop Shadow throughout is 1, 1, 50, 4.00 Black.
On to the Tut!!
* Open up a New Image 700 x 700. You can resize later. Flood fill white.
* Copy and paste paper 7. Layers, load mask from disk. Apply WSL_Mask 84. Layers, merge group. Duplicate, merge down.
* Copy and Paste Element 38.
* Copy and Paste Element 84. Duplicate, mirror, merge down.
* Copy and Paste Element 82.
* Copy and paste tube, mirror. Resize to your liking. Drop shadow. Adjust sharpness, sharpen.
* Copy and paste elements of choice. DS all. I used:
Element 68 at bottom above mask layer
* Add any other elements you wish anywhere along the way.
* Close out the background and mask layers, merge visible. Keep closed. Rezize 96%.
* Effects, plugins, xero, Soft mood. Haziness 10 Glow 20.
* Adjust sharpness, sharpen.
* Crop if desired.
* Resize all layers checked to 700 x 700 or desired size. I always resize before adding the copyright. It makes the copyright clearer.
* Add your name, copyright info., proper license # (if needed), and watermark.
* Merge visible and save as PNG file. hope you enjoyed my tutorial.